Best of the Gold Coast & Hinterland NEW
7-Day Best of the Gold Coast & Hinterland NEW
Price per person: $1295
Explore the best of the Gold Coast and the mountain hinterland region on this 7 day adventure. Includes the Australian Outback Spectacular dinner & show, Broadwater & Canal cruise, Tweed River cruise, Rainforest Skywalk, O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat, Canungra Valley Vineyards, SkyPoint Observation Deck, Hinze Dam and much more.
Departure Date: 14-Jul-2014
Mention the Gold Coast and various images come to mind... stunning beaches, a surfing paradise, exciting theme parks, sun-kissed locals, sophisticated style ... the list goes on. And don't forget magnificent rainforest hinterland region.
The Gold Coast is a place of wonderful complementary contrast. Journey through a patchwork of rural plantations, vineyards, farmland and livestock estates. Explore miles of enchanting bushwalking trails in more than 100,000 hectares of National Parks and Reserves. Quiet country roads, just 30 minutes from the beaches, lead into canyons and valleys with hidden secrets of natural wonders.
The Gold Coast is a coastal city in South Eastern Queensland on the East Coast of Australia. The city is 94 km south of the state capital Brisbane.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Spend 4 nights in the heart of Surfers Paradise at the Australis Sovereign Hotel
- Stay overnight in Grafton in quality motel accommodation on the way up and back
- Admire Captain Cook's Lighthouse at Danger Point Lookout on the NSW/QLD border
- See one of the largest collections of Australian native wildlife at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take a relaxing cruise on the beautiful Gold Coast Waterway canal system and Broadwater
- Enjoy free time to explore the shops, cafes and casino
- Explore the middle and upper reaches of the rainforest canopy on the Tamborine Mountain Skywalk
- Wander along the 'Gallery Walk' to see local galleries, cafes and shops
- Visit Canungra Valley Vineyards for a delicious lunch and wine tasting in the historic homestead
- Journey into the heart of Lamington National Park to visit O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat
- Admire the spectacular views from the SkyPoint Observation Deck on top of the Q1 Building
- Visit the new state-of-the-art Hinze Dam Interpretive Centre
- Discover the 'Outback Spirit' at the Australian Outback Spectacular dinner & show
- Cruise along the Tweed River to the historic town of Tumbulgum
- Visit Tropical Fruit World's Plantation Pavilions for some delicious fresh fruit.