Great Ocean Road Tour from Sydney
9-Day Great Ocean Road Tour from Sydney
Price per person: $1395
Travel by coach from Sydney. Drive along the best of the Great Ocean Road. See the Twelve Apostles, the Bay of Islands, the Sound & Laser show at Flagstaff Hill and maybe even spot some whales at Warrnambool. Ride the “Puffing Billy” steam train and visit Ballarat’s Sovereign Hill Theme Park plus more.
Departure Date: 08-Sep-2014
The Great Ocean Road region hugs the contours of Victoria's rugged South West coast and offers visitors one of Australia's greatest and most spectacular coastal drives.On this popular tour travel one of the world's most scenic roads through an extended area that includes the world-famous Twelve Apostles, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, the Otways rainforest, and the Great Ocean Road itself.
Great ocean Road Tour Photo Gallery
The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed stretch of road (243 Km) along the South-Eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Travel by coach from Sydney through Deniliquin, Echuca, Bendigo and Ballarat
- Explore the gold mining theme town of Sovereign Hill
- Visit Halls Gap & the Grampians National Park
- Spot wildlife at Tower Hill Nature Reserve
- Visit the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village
- Try to spot whales from Logan’s Beach
- Travel the best of the GOR with stops to take in the spectacular scenery including the Bay of Islands, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the remainder of the Twelve Apostles
- See Cape Otway Lighthouse (2nd oldest lighthouse on the mainland)
- Pass through Cape Otway National Park and Apollo Bay
- Ride ‘Australia’s Best Loved Steam Engine’ the Puffing Billy
- Travel along the East Coast of Victoria through Gippsland to Eden
- Return to Sydney via Merimbula, Narooma, Bateman’s Bay and Kiama